Monday, April 18, 2011

Course Update

We are pushing back the last hand-in date. I was gone Tuesday, and that set us back a little, so I think it only fair that we all get another Tuesday for getting materials done.

Let's extend the date for handing in materials to April 26, 2011. Therefore, the due date for the final, final research paper, any outstanding writing projects, and e-portfolios will be Tuesday of Finals Week, April 26.

However, because we won't be having class on that Tuesday, April 26 of Finals Week, we'll have to move the hand in spot to my office on the 3rd floor of Walker, room 330.

So, this section, the 3.35-4.50 pm section (American Working Class), will have until 4.50 pm to hand in materials to me in the office. Additionally, the e-portfolio will be due by 4.50 pm, but can be sent to me via email at gakaunon@mtu.edu.

2 comments:

  1. Well, good luck! Please post updates about this matter. I will be very glad to read more posts from you. Nice blog! More power!

    Get the best lansing electronic cigarettes now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I just landed in here and I am looking for fresh info. Is there any updates for this month? Extreme NO

    ReplyDelete